CRS has expertise and experience in arranging the repair and restoration of buildings following flood, fire, tempest, or even vehicle accident.
Whether it is your home or business premises that is affected by a catastrophe such as flood or fire, we are skilled in assessing and administrating an appropriate claim and the physical works of the restoration to the building, including liaison with the insurance company and loss adjustor.
Let CRS take on the burden of responsibility to ensure the successful restoration of your property.
Our services provided include:
- Early property inspection following damage
- Co-ordination as required involving Loss Adjustor, Insurance Company and Cleaning Services
- Advice and arrangements for emergency measures, including liaison with Structural Engineer and Building Contractor
- Full restoration achieved by Planning, Design, Management and Contract Administration for emergency and temporary works
- Schedules of Work, Tender Documentation and Administration
- Building Regulation application in negotiation with Local Authority
- Co-ordination of Health and Safety action and information under CDM Regulations
- Site drawings and surveys drawings
- Preparation and negotiation of claims with Insurance Companies and Loss Adjustors
CRS are experienced in the restoration of both residential and commercial property affected by fire and flood. We seek to ensure buildings are properly restored and the insurance claim is completed correctly and expediently