Working for homeowners and a variety of local authorities and commercial property mortgage lenders, CRS provide a complete solution to timber and building damp problems.
All damp specialist treatment is carried out by our own directly employed staff and covered by our long-term guarantee.
CRS is equipped to deal with a variey of projects from large scale refurbishments, re-habitations, local authority tenanted properties, housing associations and private dwellings.
Our services include:
- Damp proofing, dry rot and woodworm
- CRDS and CTIS qualified surveyors
- Damp and timber building surveys and reports
- Rising and penetrating damp treatments
- Preventative repairs to causes of damp
- Timber treatments and building preservation
- General building services
- Ventilation, flooring and roofing repairs
- After treatment plastering and finishing
Our aim is to provide an efficient, expeditious and economic service.
We have the resources to carry out structural repairs, timber replacements, plumbing, carpentry electrical works and other associated trades to enable CRS Construction to become your sole remedial contractor on site with all the associated benefits of responsibility for the whole job. This can be of particular benefit for local authorities and housing associations where the tenant remains in occupation during the works.